Appointments & Contact
New: Online Booking Now Available
Please call our office or click on our book online button below to schedule an appointment, or fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch with you within 24 hrs.
Important notes before booking your online appointment. please read:
- New Patients: for any referrals of Dr. Jen Vidmar ND, please note that she has a wait list for new patient appointments, if you would like to get in sooner please please call the office and we will do our best to get you booked in as soon as we can.
- New Patients: if you are interested in IV Vitamin Therapy you must have an initial appointment first so we have a medical history, physical exam, allergies, list of medication and more to ensure this is okay for you to do (99.9% of the time it is). You may be able to do your initial with one of our other licensed NDs at Rebalance but we would prefer if you call to book in your appointment. Please note for IV vitamin therapy: this cannot be booked online as we stagger these visits and want to make sure they are booked appropriately incase they run late or other situations arise. Thanks for calling or emailing the clinic in these instances. Please note: Dr. Vidmar is the only practitioner her that currently offers IV therapy: if you cannot find an initial spot with her please book and inform the clinic this is what you are hoping to get started with. Please note that IV therapy is only offered Mon-Thursday at this time, with primary IV days being Mondays and Thursdays.
- Bioidentical Hormones & Natural Desiccated Thyroid: If you think you are interested in these forms of therapy please book in with Dr. Jennifer Vidmar or Dr. Lauren Wolfe as they have prescribing licenses for these therapies only.
- Follow-up Patients: please book with your current doctor online. If you cannot find a space with your current practitioner please call the clinic and we’ll do our best to get you in ASAP with your Naturopathic Doctor.
- We cannot guarantee that we will be able to direct bill for your benefits plan. Please check with your provider.